Call for Papers : Advancing Technology & Management in the 21st Century.
The ICATM-2021 will consist of two days of keynote lectures by invited experts and paper presentation by practitioners address. The selected papers will be published in Scopus/WOS/ UGS Journals subject to acceptance with applicable fees.Call for Papers
The ICATM-2021 invites unpublished contributions on all topics related to Engineering and Management including, but are not limited to:
- Power System Analysis, Power System Protection, Power System Dynamics and Stability, Electrical Machine, Power Electronics and Drives, High Voltage Direct Current Transmission, Flexible AC Transmission System and Renewable Energy Systems.
- Communication Systems, Electronic Systems, Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems, Digital Signal and Image Processing, Electronic Measurements and Instruments, Robotics and Automation, VLSI Design.
- Sensors and Measurement, Advanced Control System and Automation, Process Modelling and Optimization, Mechatronics, Virtual and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Parallel and Distributed Computing, Computer Networks and Security, Database Management Systems, High Performance Computing, Intelligent and Expert Systems, Internet and Web Applications, Information Systems, Data and Knowledge Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics, Automotive Engineering, CAE, CAD, CAM, Automation, Material Technology, HVAC and Cryogenics, Failure Analysis, Tribology, Advances in Engines, Alternate Energy and Fuels, Manufacturing Technology, Mechanisms and Machines, Metrology, Nano Fluids, Smart Materials.
- Finance, E-commerce, TOM, CSR, SCM, International Studies, Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovation, Sustainable Development, Make in India, Media Management, Digital India.
- Date of Submission:June 30, 2021.
- Date of Acceptance: August 15, 2021.
- Camera ready Submission & Copyright Form: August 30, 2021.
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline: August 30, 2021.
- Conference Date: September 23-24, 2021.